Rest assured, when you hire Royal Roofing to fix your roof, you’ll be in good hands. We are fully bonded, licensed, insured and screened by the most reputable roofing agencies in Colorado. In order to provide you with more assurance, here are some things to keep in mind when hiring a roofing contractor:
- Only pay for materials upon delivery! If a roofing contractor ever asks for a payment for materials prior to the materials being onsite, DO NOT give them any money. This is a major red flag, which may indicate that they’re trying to scam you. Royal Roofing will only accept payment for materials once the materials are on your property!
- Only pay for labor upon completion! After you pay for materials on delivery, the work should start. Once the work is complete, it’s okay to pay for the labor that has been done. Again, if a roofing company asks for money for labor before completion, DO NOT give them any money. Big red flag!
- Get a QC signature after the labor is done! Every reputable company should have a designated Quality Control manager. This position is designed to ensure the homeowner, in writing, that they stand by the completed job 100%. Ask your contractor BEFORE signing a contract who their Quality Control Manager is.
- Schedule an inspection from your city! Most cities in Colorado have different roofing codes. Trust us, you want your roof to be up to code. Knowing and being able to interpret these codes takes years of schooling and national certifications. Trust us, you want your roof to be up to code. Your roofing company should be licensed by each municipality it does work i, if they are not then they may not know the proper codes that apply to your city. Once again, ask your contractor beforehand how knowledgeable they are regarding your city’s roofing code. We are the most knowledgeable roofing company in Colorado!
- Final Payment! Royal Roofing is okay with waiting for you to receive your insurance checks prior to each stage of payment. We guarantee to pull a permit and all of our work will pass inspections. When payment is received you should always get warranty paperwork to ensure that your contractor stands by their work and is willing to fix any related problems in the future. We offer a lifetime warranty on both materials and labor, not 5 or 10 year warranties like most of our competitors!